We are a small fellowship of believers (average Sunday morning attendance is under 50) located east of Harrisville, PA, approximately 60 miles north of Pittsburgh.
We are a warm, welcoming, family-oriented body, including members from infants to great-grandparents.
We are a member of the PCA denomination . The PCA, the Presbyterian Church of America, is a conservative, Reformed group of churches scattered throughout North America.
We are located within The Ascension Presbytery which encompasses North Western PA. Our Southern border is just north of Pittsburgh, PA. Our eastern border is west of State College, PA. Our Northern border is the PA-NY border. The western border is the PA-OH border.
Our denomination traces its heritage to the Reformation of the 1500’s. Our history includes John Calvin, John Knox and The Scottish Covenanters. As Protestant believers moved to America, the Reformed Faith was established in the New World.
More recently, as the mainline Presbyterian churches became more liberal, moving away from the teachings of Scripture, a group of godly men, seeking to remain true to the Bible, separated themselves in 1973 to form the PCA.